Info Edge - Brand Manager - Naukri.com (3-5 yrs)
About Info Edge :
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
About BU: Naukri.com
Naukri.com is a leading job portal in India and is a dominant leader across regions in the country. It has products across the recruitment spectrum for both jobseekers, companies and consultants. The recruitment portfolio includes a host of services for jobseekers from resume building to connecting and showcasing products, job listings, employer branding solutions for companies, a database of over 68 million CV's, career site management and recruitment management systems, assessment and campus recruitment products and offerings.
The platform, on the online recruitment space, continues to reinforce its established leadership position in India that has given it a competitive edge in the market
Required Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM from a top tier institute
Desired Experience: 2-5 years of experience post MBA
Job Objective: A brand manager will be responsible for crafting and adapting brand strategy for the company's target market. The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining brand integrity across all company's marketing initiatives and communications. In this position, he/she will play an integral role in taking Naukri to the next level of growth
- Strategize and execute the annual marketing plan spanning brand campaigns, social and content
- Liaise with agencies and partners to deliver quality creative work
- Develop the media/GTM strategy for all brand & social campaigns
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, brand health and facilitate qualitative consumer research studies
- Measure and report performance of all brand campaigns
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least 3 years' experience working in consumer-facing brand marketing roles with demonstrated ability to work on large brand campaigns
- Have a solid understanding of 360-degree integrated campaign management through the application of research/insights, brand strategy & positioning, creative development, media planning, campaign measurement & reporting
- Have a natural flair for creativity and a strong independent POV on all things brand
- Ideally be currently working for an FMCG company or large digital brand
- Be quick and enthusiastic learner
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Have strong analytical thinking & logical reasoning. A team player & hustler with a problem-solving attitude.
Why Join Us:
If you have boundless energy, are ambitious , bubbling with ideas, are hard working, have no problems taking a hands-on approach to your work, then this is the place for you . People who have risen the fastest in our company are those that have a keen eye for detecting critical business problems and then solving them thus making needle moving impact .The Infoedge work culture is very friendly, collaborative, entrepreneurial and empowering. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in our company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.