Info Edge - Billing Manager (7-15 yrs)
Job Description - Billing Manager
- Prepare and send out invoices.
- Process incoming payments.
- Reconcile customer accounts.
- Issue credit notes.
- Create AR aging and metrics reports.
- Follow up with sales executive regarding past-due payments.
- Update client-billing information.
- Coordinate with other departments to meet deadlines
- Interface with internal/external customers, and government pay offices
- Solve problems of various complexity following established policies, practices and procedures.
- Provide assistance as required to the entire AR team.
- Other responsibilities as needed and assigned.
- CA/CWA/B.com/M.com and 4+ years of relevant work experience required
- Ability to concisely communicate orally & in writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to adapt to changes in responsibilities as the needs of the company change and grow
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed to cover department responsibilities
Timing: 5 Days working from 9:30 to 6:30
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.