Info Edge - Associate - HR Business Partner (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
About Infoedge :
- Info Edge is one of India's largest publicly listed consumer internet firms which is on a mission to build world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Delivering superior value to our customers is at our core as evident from our range of successful business units like Naukri.com, Jeevansathi.com, 99 Acres , Shiksha.com to name a few. Our zeal for innovation is also evident in our vast portfolio of our investee companies ranging from Zomato to PolicyBazaar.
- Driven by an inspiring and talented leadership team we at Info Edge firmly believe that people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent looking for exciting opportunities.
- The HR Business Partner will have the responsibility for effective people management of the assigned region and will engage with business leaders to enable and impact business success. The role will ideate, conceptualize and implement the various HR initiatives, including workforce planning, employee engagement, learning and development, performance management, rewards and recognition, succession planning and policy review. The role will be responsible for enabling a strong handshake with the business to ensure perpetuation of all major HR initiatives being rolled out centrally.
Key Responsibilities :
- Independently lead the HR function for the entire assigned region
- Strongly partner with business to surface ground-level risks/ challenges being faced, and help devise solutions for the same
- Consult with managers to attract the right target set, develop and retain people to achieve their highest potential
- Partner with business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and provide input on team structures, workforce planning, talent classification, training needs, career progressions etc.
- Review and analyse business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Plan and manage both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development
- Work with business stakeholders to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for employee engagement initiatives
- Coordinate and align project plans, communication, and related efforts with HR and Corporate initiatives
- Develop and implement employee surveys and questionnaires, including analysis and action planning based on survey results
- Be abreast of latest trends in industry in terms of best-practices in HR processes and recommend improvements basis the same
Key Skills Required :
- Ability to independently influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- High project management skills, with ability to collaborate with multiple teams along with a relentless focus on delivery
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.