Info Edge - Assistant Vice President/Senior Manager - Rewards CoE (6-10 yrs)
AVP/Sr. Manager, Rewards CoE
Role Brief :
- The Senior Manager Reward CoE will act as the lead/subject matter expert (SME).
- You will help drive key analyses, processes and projects regarding compensation (e.g., market trend analysis, benchmarking, comp model comparisons) and develop various data analytics reports to drive insights that improve compensation decisions.
- You will provide analytical support and thought partnership on the compensation projects, scoping and independently driving even complex analyses.
- You will proactively work with relevant stakeholders to understand and address compensation issues including developing long-term solutions where possible.
- You will also drive the year-end compensation delivery for specific populations as well as actively contribute to strategic discussions and initiatives within the compensation function.
- Own end to end compensation philosophy, planning and delivery for specific population
- Design and drive InfoEdge compensation strategy. Cultivate a thorough understanding of the various reward related business requirements through an understanding of the business and their operating model.
- Lead the annual market benchmarking process, validate market information and help develop positioning, increment models and compensation ranges as per the desired competitiveness. Create, review and govern salary ranges, hiring ranges periodically in conjunction with the compensation strategy to ensure our pay structure remains competitive
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team and provide hiring ranges with guidance to enable hiring competitively from lateral markets.
- Manage annual compensation review exercises, employee stock plan, short term incentive plans, off-cycle salary increases, promotions processes and campus compensation plans
- Oversee rewards ops activities; govern compensation parity and approve exceptions
- Alignment of policies with statutory governance (which may lead to work with internal and external audit teams from time to time)
- Engage with business to provide advisory from a Total Rewards perspective and act as a strategic partner with the Business as necessary. Drive analytics to provide insights to business leadership on the internal/external trends w.r.t competitiveness of pay and movements in compensation.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, issues, and best practices via participation in compensation forums, secondary research and look for opportunities to incorporate them into the organization's compensation and benefits program
- Collaborate with HR partners, TA partners to understand the nuances of each function and business, improve effectiveness of comp governance, provide support for custom compensation studies
- Evangelize and educate business and HR stakeholders on InfoEdge compensation strategy
- Lead workforce planning, budgeting and C&B analytics
- Bonus budgeting
- Perform C&B Analytics (pre-post increment) that provide insights to business and leadership teams and assist them in decision making
- Create dashboards to monitor and review budgets, HC trends, key personnel compensation, stocks etc.
- Support projects from time to time such as M&A
- Act as the CoE Lead on all tool/process development / updates e.g. SAP Successfactors compensation module, bonus modules used/followed to carry out the various reward programs and annual compensation exercise
- The role will also identify process defects, make recommendations for process improvements, and implement/influence process improvements.
Position Requirements :
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and influencing ability
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, problem solving skills and logical thinking ability
- Financial and business acumen
- Project management
- Ability to respond very well to the dynamic atmosphere with a high level of maturity and an acute sense of audience to determine the best approach
- Manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adheres to strict data privacy standards
Must Have :
- 6+ years of relevant experience in total rewards (Compensation and Benefits) including experience building financial/compensation models
- Master's degree preferably in HR or business
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, HRIS and payroll processes
- Exposure to survey methodologies of Aon Hewitt / Mercer
Good to Have :
- Preferably with some exposure to Compensation/Total Rewards function in IT/ITES/tech & product, internet e-commerce firms
- 2-3 years' experience of leading a team
- Knowledge of HR ERP modules like SAP
- Knowledge of employee stock planning, executive compensation and benefits regulations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.