Info Edge - Assistant Vice President/Project Manager - Content - DoSelect (6-10 yrs)
DoSelect (A wholly owned subsidiary of Infoedge India Limited) is an assessment platform, primarily for technology skills. We work with over 150 customers/partners across industries listed below:
- Software Services, Product, Startups
- Job Boards
- HR Technology
The core is to help them make better decisions across the employment lifecycle.
Some of the use cases are as listed below but not limited to:
- Training - Training Needs Identification, Practise, Post Training Evaluation
- Promotions & Career Planning
- Job Recommendations and candidate profiling
- Skill analytics and a few others
- Entrance Test Preparations
In the year 2022, we facilitated over 2 Million assessments and we are looking at scaling to over 10 Million assessments in the next 12 - 18 Months. We have a plan to enhance our existing product capabilities and build new products to achieve our goal of becoming a global market leader in that segment.
As an AVP (working directly with one of the Founders), you will be the lead member of our content engineering / customer delivery team and will lead a team of 8 - 10 young high energy team members who are responsible for:
1. Inhouse creation of high quality questions / content
2. Identification, evaluation of, and working with vendors who can create questions for us
3. Providing inputs on building and scaling a product led community of freelance question creators
4. Curation of questions and delivery of assessments for our customers using the product
5. Ongoing review of feedback on questions and managing the quality of questions to meet industry standards
1. Understanding customer requirements recommend a relevant assessment depending upon the customer objective in a consultative mode
2. Designing of the assessment
3. Mentoring and managing a team of people who are responsible for assessment creation and delivery
4. Adherence to the TAT defined
5. Adherence to the defined quality parameters
6. Build, manage and scale the creators community through various programs and activities.
7. Collaborate with Customer Success / Support, Marketing, Product and Sales Teams to ensure that we communicate and deliver the right value to the customer
8. Build the right metrics to monitor success, track and report to the management team and ensure timely intervention in areas that need attention
You should have:
- 6-9 years of experience in technical program/project management within a SaaS organization.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree; preference for computer science or related degrees-
- Data-orientation in your approach.
- The ability to use analytics in your decision making
Our Ideal Candidate:
You have a strong sense of accountability and are a problem solver. You are collaborative and have a drive for results. You are data driven and detail oriented. You enjoy working in a fast-paced/ unstructured ecosystem. You love being independent and enjoy working with minimal supervision and ideally have been into a customer facing role over the last 4 Years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.