Info Edge - Assistant Brand Manager/Brand Manager - Naukri.com (1-4 yrs)
About Info Edge
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continu-ous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
About BU: Naukri.com
Naukri.com is a leading job portal in India and is a dominant leader across regions in the country . It has products across the recruitment spectrum for both jobseekers, companies and consultants. The recruitment portfolio includes a host of services for jobseekers from resume building to connecting and showcasing products, job listings, employer branding solutions for companies, a database of over 68 million CV's, career site management and recruitment management systems, assessment and campus recruitment products and offerings.
- The platform, on the online recruitment space, continues to reinforce its established leadership position in India that has given it a competitive edge in the market
Title: Assistant Brand Manager/ Brand Manager
Required Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM from a top tier institute
Desired Experience: 1-3 years of experience post MBA
Job Objective: A brand manager will be responsible for crafting and adapting brand strategy for the company's target market. The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining brand integrity across all company's marketing initiatives and communications. In this position, he/she will play an integral role in taking Naukri to the next level of growth
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights, consumer behavior and market activity to drive marketing initiatives
- Plan strategies and execute marketing plans to maintain the brands leadership in the market
- Devise optimized marketing mix & execute brand plans with timelines and cost effectiveness
- To carry out relevant consumer researches/ market analysis in order to help carve out strategy in order to meet business objectives
- Coordinating with advertising agencies and research agencies to develop suitable brand initiatives and work on campaign idea development and creative production
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insights
- Conduct regular brand health studies to track brand awareness vis a vis competition, and draw marketing plans basis the results
- Maintain brand integrity across marketing initiatives and communications.
- Manage the social media and content marketing initiatives across platforms.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Collaborate with product, BI and tech teams on a regular basis.
Desired Experience :
- 1-3 years in a Brand Management role with experience in Consumer Insights/ Content marketing /Brand campaigns.
- Experience in Digital Branding & Social media,
- Individual should have strong analytical thinking & logical reasoning. A team player & hustler with a problem-solving attitude.
- Insightful as well as an aptitude for creative, out of the box thinking.
- On top of industry trends and consumer psychology.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- Ability to think both analytically and strategically.
- Solid exposure to performance management for social media platforms
- Quick and enthusiastic learner
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
Why Join Us:
If you have boundless energy, are ambitious , bubbling with ideas, are hard working, have no problems taking a hands-on approach to your work, then this is the place for you . People who have risen the fastest in our company are those that have a keen eye for detecting critical business problems and then solving them thus making needle moving impact .The Infoedge work culture is very friendly, collaborative, entrepreneurial and empowering. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in our company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.