TA Manager at Infinity Learn
Views:1172 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Infinity Learn - Regional Manager - B2B Sales (3-20 yrs)
About Infinity Learn
Infinity Learn, backed by Sri Chaitanya Education Group, is a hub of DIGITAL TALENT who are well-equipped to define the futuristic approach for the learners.
Our result-oriented and passionate team is committed to making the process of learning infinite and fun. We want to build INNOVATION READY TECHNOLOGY to make the best of online education.
We value outcomes to constantly improve our processes and approach towards the ever-growing & evolving learners' community. We bring course design models that present the components of learning in a flexible course structure that gives students the option of attending sessions face to face, online or both.
About the Role:
Sales Manager is the face of Infinity Learn for all our students, parents and schools and will help them understand how to leverage Infinity Learn Platform for their learning. This is an individual contributor role in an employee oriented, high-performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the Infinity Learns unique way of learning.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Dealing with Educational institutes
- Will have to do consultative outbound calls & follow-up calls on a daily basis with prospective Clients.
- Fix appointments and conduct demo sessions on a daily basis with prospective Clients.
- Understand Customer profiles & learning problems to explain implications of ineffective learning methods and create the need for Infinity Learn course offerings through a structured Counselling Session with the Clients.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue.
- Learn/Upgrade one's own Product Knowledge, Sales Skills, and market understanding to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
- Should know how to generate leads.
- Have good communication skills in English and regional language with professional presentation.
- Comfortable working with 6 days in a Fast-Paced Environment
- The candidate should have broadband service and a laptop/desktop with functional audio/video plugins.
- Keen interest in education
- Target driven with a problem-solving approach
A knack for sales and positioning an idea
Should be comfortable on Field work.
Any graduate degree/ post graduate degree
- Personal laptop.
- Own mobile (Android/IOS).
- Personal vehicle
6 days working week
Candidate should carry personal laptop and mobile with them