Talent Acquisition Team at Infiniti Research
Views:7501 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Infiniti Research - Analytics Role - Enterprise Domain (3-6 yrs)
Infiniti Research (www.infiniti-research.com) is a full service market intelligence and business advisory consulting firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. We provide high quality customized research services to large and medium size businesses worldwide. We are the research provider of choice to many leading businesses and institutions in the world. We serve more than 30 Fortune 500 companies. We have completed more than 600 research projects with Forbes 2000 companies in the past 6 years. Infiniti's management team draws its experience from best practices learnt at firms like Accenture, IBM, Honeywell, and Price Waterhouse Coopers. We are constantly seeking enthusiastic and passionate minds to join our team.
Please find the job description for Analytics role .
Experience of 3-5 years in Analytics, preferably in the Enterprise domain.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Hands on experience in Analytical tools like SAS/R with good understanding of various analytical & statistical techniques
- Adequate exposure to Data visualization tools like Tableau, Qlikview, SAS Visual Analytics, etc.
- End-to-end hands-on experience in analytics - including collecting, pulling and preparing data, building statistical models using SAS, R or other statistical tools, and generating insights to synthesize a complete, cohesive picture
- Exceptional data manipulation and analysis techniques; comfortable using very large (- 10's millions rows) datasets, containing both structured and unstructured data
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to translate analytical approach and results into effective business presentations, including storyboarding, business-friendly packaging of results
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with different internal and external stakeholders. Prior consulting experience in a customer-facing role a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- B.Tech or Bachelors in Math/Statistics or other computer science degree
- MBA is preferred, Certification or any higher degree course in Analytics is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.