Head - HR at Infinia Energy Solutions LLP
Views:1459 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:276
Infinia Solar - Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy & Business Development (1-8 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy & Business Development
Infinia Solar is India's leading Renewable Energy consultant. We help commercial and Industrial customers to procure the Right Renewable Energy Solution from the Right renewable energy solution provider at the Right Terms. We have served- 40+ commercial & industrial customers across 15 states with more than 405 MW of Rooftop and Open Access Solar Solutions valued at ~INR 2200 Cr and executed more than 90+ PPAs. This has helped our customers save up to 50% in their electricity costs and replace up to 100% of power requirements through renewable energy sources. There are 15+ renewable energy solution providers who have collaborated with us.
Our customers lovingly call us "Amazon of Renewable Industry."
Job Profile: Manager / Senior Manager- Strategy & Business Development
Qualification: MBA -from a reputed B school or comparable qualification with 1-8 years of experience either in B2B sales or Renewable Energy Consulting
Office Location: Noida
Who we're looking for:
- We're looking for a unicorn - the best of the best.
- Someone who lives, breathes, eats, sleeps, and dreams of Renewable Energy and consultative selling process.
- Someone who has a fire in their belly for business development and can expand a region single-handedly
- Someone who will be at the front of the company and can drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients
- Someone who is charged up to contribute and take ownership
- Someone who can crush their targets - Deliver and exceed their own goals
- Strategize in Business Models and Business Plans
- Work with higher management in formulating business strategies
- Research for new markets and know-how of the renewable industry
- Assist and strategize in new products & services
- Making business plans and financial models Generating Enquiries and Sales Meetings
- Prepare for meetings/calls via structured research about the target client
- Having effective sales meetings/calls in order to:
- Understand the renewable energy requirement of the client
- Position Infinia Solar as their preferred Renewable Energy advisor and best choice for the client Sales Proposals/Transaction Management
- Create presentations based on the client's requirements
- Coordinate with the Business Partners to generate proposals Deal Closure/Sales Conversion
- Negotiate win-win deals
- Maintain profitability index as per management guidelines Team Management
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Accountable for achieving its own as well as its team sales target
- Should have good business analytical skills
- Proficient in financial model skills
- Should have excellent skills in office tools like Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Should have excellent Communication Skills and be a team player
- Should be a go-getter, focused, ambitious, sales expert and driven to succeed; result orientated, hungry for growth
Remuneration: No bar for the right candidate.
Perks & Benefits:
- An absolute action-packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets us thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride, and teamwork as our core values.
- Other than fixed compensation, Infinia offers attractive (equivalent to 80% of the salary) quarterly performance incentives, team outings, and an international trip for the star performers.