Human Resource at INFIILOOM India Pvt Ltd
Views:1769 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Infiiloom - AGM/DGM - Inventory Management (7-15 yrs)
Inventory Managers shall oversee the inventory levels of businesses across all manufacturing facilities and central warehouse. He/ She shall lead a team of inventory or warehouse employees to receive and record new stock as its delivered and shipped out.
- Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- The candidate should be able to research the current situation with inventory, make forecasts for the future, and always have a backup plan for emergency cases.
- Monitor all inventory counts. Ensure inventory counts are done correctly - physical inventory counting, inventory cycle count, or SAP data.
- Perform inventory audits regularly to uncover any problems.
- Using the data gathered from inventory counting and sales, a manager needs to predict future trends so as to optimize the amount of product kept on hand and keep costs low.
- Train warehouse staff as an when required.
- Identify slow moving inventory, highlight and drive its disposal as appropriate