COO & Founder at Inficold India Pvt Ltd
Views:5196 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Inficold - Vice President/General Manager - Project Management (7-15 yrs)
About Company :
Inficold India Pvt Ltd is a startup developing innovative solutions for Indian cold chain segment. The company leverages patented thermal storage technology to store cooling in low cost materials instead of electrical batteries. This patented technology uses an innovative refrigeration cycle, enabling world's first retrofittable solution that is 50% compact and 30% energy efficient compared to available alternatives. The company has partnered with National Institute of Solar Energy to develop off grid solar cold storage and milk coolers. Our clients are dairies, cooperatives and state government.
The company has received multiple awards from CII, UNIDO and Govt. of India. The most recent award is National Technology Award - Startup Category from Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
Job Description :
The position offers an exciting opportunity to innovate and build a world class operation at Inficold. This position requires a broad set of technical and commercial skills including thorough understanding of manufacturing, operations, and ability to work with clients directly. The candidate should have an ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time. The candidate should demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic startup environment and lead a matrixed team.
Job Location : Noida, India
Specific Responsibilities :
- Play a leadership role in strategy development, long-term planning, new product development, product reliability, and manufacturing, etc.
- Continuous analysis & optimization of the existing operational processes and procedures regarding quality, product, delivery and customer satisfaction
- Lead and supervise interdisciplinary teams (Operations, Quality, Supply Chain) and facilitate effective team building through motivation, coaching, development and performance management
- Deal with local authorities and liaison with government agencies including but not limited to Factory License authorities etc.
- Monitoring, progress & cost with emphasis on compression of cost
- Ensuring quality, systems, setting up systems & procedures and new technological developments
- Responsible for day-to-day decisions
- Identifies risks and ensures appropriate strategies are in place
- Provide manufacturing oversight, develop KPIs for manufacturing quality control
- Ensuring Statutory Company Compliance in all Production related matters
Operations & Supply Chain :
- Develop strategy and processes for managing supply chain and procurement
- Reduce the product cost and risk to the company by improving the supply chain
Installation & Commissioning :
- Develop policies for installation & commissioning, ensure budget compliance, and efficient resource utilization
- Take client's operation feedback and improve the installation and commissioning process on regular basis
- Lead continuous improvement in the installation and commissioning process
Experience and Education Requirements :
- B.Tech/BE with MBA and more than 7 years of experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills, solution-oriented thinking
- Ability to lead in a team environment and willingness to take responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supply chain, manufacturing and site operation experience is desired
Salary Offered : 10-20 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.