People Success Associate at inFeedo
Views:638 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
inFeedo - Vice President - Marketing (6-14 yrs)
We're a predictive people analytics company making the voice of 300,000+ employees feel heard and valued with our AI-enabled engagement bot for HR - Amber. We've 100+ customers like Byju's, OYO, GE, and Makemytrip with employees in 50+ countries and a strong presence in the APAC market.
After closing our Pre-Series A round of $3.2Mn with Y-combinator, Benjamin Ling (ex-Google, Facebook, Stanford PhD), Girish Mathrubootham (Founder, Freshworks), our goal is to grow 100% YoY to make Amber a friend at work for more than a million employees on this planet. Guided by our 6 core values, we- re a 60-player strong team of young, ambitious, and relentless individuals breaking all rules and helping HR across the world rewrite the rules of employee engagement.
As VP Marketing, you will thrive in an environment which will require both your left-brain & the right-brain as you strategize on revenue growth with Sales and ensure a delightful brand, customer & product experience across the journey of a customer.
What will you be doing?
1. Lead our marketing team & build a culture obsessed with experience and learning
2. Own ROI-driven pipeline coverage by scaling inbound channels and nurturing deals to grow revenues
3. Strategize & execute go-to-market to expand into international geographies starting with APAC
4. Execute ABM to drive upsells & cross-sells within the customer business
5. Build customer case studies and success stories to drive demand and enable Sales
Is this you?
1. 6+ years of experience in pipeline growth for a B2B SaaS company selling to MM/Enterprise
2. Experience leading, recruiting & growing a team of marketers.
3. A kickass storyteller and communicator with extremely strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
4. A knack for creating experiences that shape perceptions.
5. Adopt a - get shit done- mindset and demonstrate leadership, initiative, and motivation.
1. Startup Experience
2. Alignment to our core values