Founder at Industrybuying.com
Views:2600 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:215
Industrybuying.com - Vice President - Procurement & Fulfillment (6-8 yrs)
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
Head All Procurement and Fulfillment Functions at Industrybuying Across All Customers and Channels. Own vendor Procurement, Vendor Fulfillment, Vendor Performance, Vendor Credit and Other Procurement Related KRAs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Core Business revolves around Consolidating Procurement for Large Enterprises and SPOT Sales to industries across sectors/Categories.
Team Management :
i. Desired candidate is expected to lead a large team based majorly out of Delhi and Regional clusters (Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Jamshedpur, Udaipur etc), and be responsible for team's performance and development.
ii. Team comprise of Procurement (margin/Sourcing Owners-vendor team) and fulfillment professionals spread across cities in the Country, primarily Delhi. Hiring will be a major responsibility across India; across Roles. Ensure right training and deployment of resources wherever needed.
- Creating ARC and rate contracts for contracts from 5-50 Cr / Annum across 40+ MRO and industrial procurement categories. Bidding and winning business with best rates, terms while still maintaining margin for the company
- Quarter on Quarter Business Growth and Transformation to make Industrybuying's offerings/Services more efficient and Highly effective.
- Account Management : The desired candidate needs to demonstrate sharp skills of managing key accounts and grow them further vis-a-vis extended Portfolio of offering and turning Spot buys into Contract Purchases. and extract complete potential of contract Clients. Lead procurement and sourcing teams to create best in class rfqs
- Develop and nurture OEM dealerships, OEM special contracts, rates and schemes
- Develop and help build private label portfolio across International suppliers
- Develop vendor performance scorecards, implement vendor performance across 7000+ vendors
- Maintain and increase company margins through better negotiations with vendors, OEM deals, better sourcing and excellent process development and management
- Build process management, automation and stringent KRA management to improve margin performance
- Drive high fulfillment levels and reduced TATs across all customer deliveries
Desired Candidate Background/ Traits :
- Rich B2B sourcing/ procurement / purchase / vendor management experience is a must, preferred with min 8-12 years of experience
- Must have handled a large procurement team with KRAs / process management
- Must have experience across wide variety of categories including commodities, indirect items
Industrybuying.com is India's largest e-Procurement Platform for industrial supplies having 2 lakh SME's and more than 500 Large Enterprise Customers. We are a blend of Traditional Industrial Trading and Technology enabled streamlined procurement of indirect/MRO/Consumable Categories. backed by one of the top VC funds in India. Our team has rich experience in industrial sector, supply chain and eCommerce and comes from IITs, IIMs and premier US universities. For more details visit www.industrybuying.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.