Industrybuying.com - Technical Product Manager (4-11 yrs)
At Industrybuying.com, we're proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we're in search of an experienced product manager who has a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and an innovative mind-set to fill them. The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Lead product design and development, and release process for assigned products followed by maintenance of product development road map.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Manage end to end product launches and write specs/ use case flows along with stakeholder management.
- Spearhead third-party systems integration through service/API interfaces.
- Run UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and manage the production environment.
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation.
- Identify performance and scalability bottlenecks at service interfaces and across application layers.
- Vet and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in Product Management in a Web Development Company preferably in E-commerce domain.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional / technical deep dives.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization