Industrybuying.com - Specialist - Email Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote both products or services
- End to end ownership of email marketing strategy - email calendar & strategy planning, discount strategy, creation, execution, tracking, reporting of email marketing campaigns including bounce logs.
- Troubleshoot and collaborate to find solutions to deliverability issues as they arise
- Manage customer database with various segments and relevant attributes and make sure that email lists are up-to-date with valid email addresses.
- Ensure IP addresses are warmed up and domain reputation remain in the good slab
- Monitor overall deliverability rates across all users and IPs - responsible for open/click/bounce rates and ROI
- Maintain relationships with ISP and other email providers
- Build a connection on social networking sites or various input forms for lead generation
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Co-ordinate between creative designer and content writer to finalize mobile-friendly campaigns
- Plan email personalization to the deepest levels to maximize customer LTV and experience.
- Plan the customer journey, customer lifecycle, understanding customer behavior and executing campaigns /engagement programs to improve retention
- Understand different customer cohorts (new vs. repeat, broken down by source, locations, offers vs. non-offers, categories bought etc. ) and behavior across platforms- research and implement new methods of abuse detection, prevention and spam controlling
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 2-4 years' experience in Email Marketing strategy planning and execution
- Proven track record of running successful email marketing campaigns for eCommerce platforms to promote both products and services.
- Advanced proficiency in Emailing Tools.