Industrybuying.com - Manager - Online Fulfilment (4-6 yrs)
We at Industrybuying always strive for streamlining our supply chain activities to their efficient best thereby ensuring enhanced customer experience at a reasonable cost. The Operations Manager plays a key role to achieve this and would be responsible for the following:
- Manage entire online order fulfilment: from Sourcing to shipping.
- Manage vendors, LSPs and negotiate best price.
- Manage, Track & monitor shipment from Shipped status to Delivered/ returned/ Lost etc (Online shipments/LSP).
- Manage NDR (Non Delivered Return exercise) & work structurally towards reducing Non Delivered Returns/ Customer returns /damages through monitoring, follow up, attempts, data analytics, cross-functional inputs.
- Manage & close disputes with LSP arising out of above exercise.
- Owns and Manager Vendor Performance.
- Track shipments against agreed SLAs & alert wherever deviations.
- Monthly/ daily MIS reporting at various operational stages & close the same with finance.
Required Candidate profile:
- B.Tech./B.E. graduate from Tier I/Tier II colleges.
- Very strong leadership ability, and problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills for meaningful interpretation of diverse data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Inter-personal skills & rapport building abilities.
- Well-organized, highly efficient, keen eye for detail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.