HR Manager at Industrybuying
Views:2874 Applications:924 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
Industrybuying.com - Area Sales Manager (2-5 yrs)
Industrybuying.com - Area Sales Manager
- IndustryBuying is looking for an enthusiastic and self-starter sales professional, who would be responsible for the overall sales performance of a region and team.
- The incumbent is expected to perform sales duties themselves and lead teams of salespeople to achieve sales goals. This includes everything from setting sales goals to training and supporting teams in order to help them achieve those goals.
- Team Management: the desired candidate is expected to lead a team of at least 1-3 people, and be responsible for a team's performance and development.
- Generate profitable revenue growth by establishing new customers, penetrating new customer accounts and retaining those customers.
- Working closely with Founders, the incumbent shall be responsible for sharing Weekly /Monthly /Quarterly progress for the areas assigned and plan on quarterly level targets.
- Establish, maintain and service accounts, covering full assigned territory to ensure high customer satisfaction, positive long-term relationships and repeat business
- Effectively assess customer needs, present products and solutions, and close sales
- Lead a team for the hardcore sales and marketing of industrial products
- Coordinate with supply chain, customer service and commercial team for completing the sales cycle successfully.
- Visit to the industries, promote our product & persuade them
- Responsible to improve the business and maintain long term relationship with the existing customers
- Communicate with the customers, generate leads and convert those leads to achieve sales targets
- Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth with good margins
Desired candidate profile :
- Minimum 2-4 years of successful sales experience required, can be a mix of B2B sales and manufacturing and OEM sales.
- Data driven analytical skills and proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products essential.
- eCommerce/start-up experience is an added advantage.
- Willingness and ability to prospect new business necessary.
- Tier I - Tier II colleges' engineering graduates will be preferred
About the company :
- Industrybuying is India's leading B2B e-commerce platform, founded in 2013 and funded by marquee names like SAIF Partners and Kalaari Capital, selling a wide range of business and industrial products to SMEs as well as large businesses. We are a growth stage startup with 300 people and excellent unit economics.
- We have over 5,000 registered sellers and more than 75,000 registered businesses SMEs and large corporate, procuring online from Industry buying. The platform offers over 1.5 million products across 45+ categories ranging from Safety and Security, Electrical and Lighting, Power and Solar, MRO supplies and many more categories.
- Our team has rich experience in industrial sector, supply chain and E Commerce and comes from IITs, IIMs and premier US universities. Based out of Delhi NCR, the company has a Pan-India footprint with fulfilment centres in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Bangalore. For more details, visit www.industrybuying.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.