Industry Analyst - Research - Healthcare Sector (4-10 yrs)
- Research and monitor selected areas in the healthcare industry, with the goal of leveraging expertise in this market into research deliverables, including market and customer research efforts
- Develop relationships and conduct interviews with industry experts, executives and end-users for the purpose of gathering primary data and producing written market analyses and competitive intelligence reports
- Contribute to client projects, delivering quality insights within the scope, objectives, timeline and budget for assigned projects
- Mentor and project manage local or off-site medical technology analysts with a view to successfully deliver insightful research outputs as per annual plans
- Support the development of appropriate client collateral materials for business development purposes in collaboration with the sales team and research leadership staff to support the annual sales target
- Contribute insights to industry media and reporters for major business publications and media interviews
- Establish a presence as an influential and knowledgeable expert in the advanced medical technology sector
- 4-10+ years of healthcare industry market research or consulting background is required
- Background in medical devices, technologies, patient monitoring, and hospital services markets or direct knowledge and from applicable work experience.
- Exposure to business analytics, market modelling, sales and marketing or commercial roles in other healthcare markets could also be applied
- Exposure to support the sales team on client calls to develop proposals to enable closure and sales.
- Skilled in relating industry knowledge to markets and business research projects and consultative sales
- Poise to speak at conferences applicable to business area desired
- Advanced degree strongly preferred (MBA, MS, BE/Btech Biomedical, Bioinformatics, Bioengineering)