IndusInd Bank - Wealth Manager/Senior Wealth Manager - Pioneer Banking (7-12 yrs)
IndusInd Bank - Wealth Manager/Senior Wealth Manager - Pioneer Banking
Job Summary :
- Pioneer Relationship Management profile involving acquiring, growing and deepening HNI customer relationships through effective relationship management. Focusing on the analysis and satisfaction of HNI Customers financial, banking, investment and business needs and objectives.
- Provide face of the Bank to high net worth customers of the Bank.
Detailed Responsibilities :
- Relationship management of the most elite customer segment of the bank.
- Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets through meeting with customers.
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Ultra HNI Pioneer Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer wallet share and satisfaction leading to client retention and growth.
- Ensure ongoing self-development.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Achieve best in class productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the Group Approved Relationship Matrix.
Integration Management :
- Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.