Associate Manager - Human Resources at IndusInd Bank
Views:1069 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
IndusInd Bank - Relationship Manager (7-13 yrs)
Job Description :
The candidate will be required to write good credits, assist the Zonal Head in operations of the existing portfolio and in acquiring new business. Part of which is bringing aggressive growth through SANCTION & DISBURSEMENT of new to bank in the CCBG - Education segment.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Well versed with credit for note preparing and proposing & getting the case sanctioned from risk,
- Must be thorough with disbursement process ( legal / valuation, etc. ),
- To acquire new clients
- To deepen share of wallet for the acquired portfolio,
- Should have the ability and past experience of putting the case in front of committee for sanction,
- Should have knowledge of the local market where he / she knows the leading Mid Corporate Clients,
- Ability to structure the facilities as per the client and bank's need
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.