HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:838 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
IndusInd Bank - Regional Collection Manager - LAP (10-15 yrs)
Regional Collection Manager shall be responsible for Collections & recovery for North for LAP product who shall be handling Bucket and high ticket portfolios with the following roles & responsibilities
- To Drive & Manage collection for North for assigned portfolio with the help of team and vendors.
- Mentor and guide team members, provide regular feedback to improve performance.
- To maintain healthy delinquency ratios on the portfolio and should be below country level.
- To support Business / Services and Operations by providing feedback about new and existing locations.
- To proactively share and move resources as per the dynamics of the portfolio, including for new & upcoming locations.
- To work towards reducing overall operational costs and rationalize excess cost, if any.
- To ensure adequate support for all legal actions initiated on the portfolio being managed.
- To ensure code of conduct are followed at all times by the team and vendor staffs.
- To ensure reputational risk issues are addressed by taking adequate care of all regulatory recommendations.
- To ensure all regulatory requirements & processes as laid by Collection's Manual are adhered to by the vendors.
- To drive team to complete all Month Beginning Activities assigned to themselves and team and submit the details as per the defined TAT.