HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:658 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
IndusInd Bank - Program Manager - Exclusive/Premier Banking (10-15 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE -
Managing Premier Banking segment from a product management, marketing and business development to ensure higher customer engagement and customer wallet penetration
- Managing Key aspects of the Exclusive Banking client program - product features, benefits, client relationship qualifying criteria, Responsible for running the upgrade & downgrade of customers to and from the program
- Building and managing a comprehensive engagement plan for both New and existing customers. Launching & planning engagement activities for customers & client communication
- Managing the offers for Exclusive client segment, including liaising with lifestyle partners and stringing up interesting offers at least cost impact
- Manage all Client Communication aspects - Statements, Website or Collaterals like Welcome Kits, Program Guide etc.
- Manage the Exclusive segment RM program end-to-end ranging from Hiring strategy to defining KPIs basis bank's business imperatives, formulation and download of Incentive Plans for effective business drive and creating and managing employee engagement programs like Growth continuum, R&R etc.
- Help the Business Head in driving key metrics like CASA Book and AUM growth, Revenue Productivity, Acquisition of new clients and controlling Attrition
- Working in co-ordination with other departments like SDG, CPU, IT, Product Teams for managing & re-engineering processes surrounding the program to enhance client experience and engagement.
- Drive higher activation of direct banking channels and Household penetration into client families through Targeted E-Campaigns on customer buckets
- Create useful Analytics, dashboards and formats for business tracking that are useful for geography level performance tracking and improvement
PREFERRED SKILL SET
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline
- Prior experience in banking (SA Product), client engagement, customer service, marketing & campaign management
- Excellent communication, analytical & reviewing skills
- The person should be able to derive business strategies based on the data trends & analysis
- Inter-personal coordination & Team Player
- Previous exposure to MIS & control systems. Knowledge of database management is a plus
- Excellent ability to use Excel and Powerpoint