HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:806 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
IndusInd Bank - Portfolio Analyst - LAP Division (3-7 yrs)
- Analysis of Portfolio MIS and other related database.
- Monitoring of various metrics like TAT, Delinquency, Portfolio performance etc.
- Preparation and presentation of reports to Senior management.
- Liaison with stakeholders across multiple lines of business including credit, sales, operations, collection and IT team.
- Driving the implementation of multiple projects for Digitization of processes.
- Improvement of products and processes being followed in the LAP division.
- Driving the teams to improve portfolio data quality
Minimum Requirement- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge esp. Microsoft Excel. Analytical Skill.
Minimum Education- MBA/Postgraduate
Exp- Min 3 years
Background of Mortgage/Lending will be an added advantage.