IndusInd Bank - Key Accounts Manager (4-8 yrs)
Essential requirement for KAM: A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in the banking industry (Candidates from Insurance/NBFCs may also be evaluated)
Role Details: Responsible for managing existing customers of the bank as well as growing the base by acquiring new to bank customers. The KAM is supposed to service all banking needs of mapped clients
Overall Job Description
- To grow the liability base of the bank by deepening relationships of mapped customer base.
- To service clients covering all their banking needs including bank/3rd party products.
- To enhance product penetration in the mapped customer base.
- To activate clients on Non branch delivery channels including Net banking, Mobile Banking, Video Branch, ATM, Point of Sale etc.
- To sell bank and third party products with a view to enhance revenue per client.
- To conform to processes of the bank and have a high focus on compliance.
Any specific requirements
- AMFI Certified (Mandatory)
- IRDA certification (Desirable)