HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:724 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
IndusInd Bank - Head - Digital Channels - Digital Banking (10-14 yrs)
Role Details :
- The individual shall be responsible for complete ownership of P&L of Digital Banking Channels of IndusInd Bank, Consumer Banking
- The individual will lead a team of Product Managers and User Growth Manager
Overall Job Description :
- Define and own long term and medium term vision for all digital banking channels, viz., conventional channels (like Mobile Banking and Net Banking) and Emerging Channels (WhatsApp Banking, AI Based Chat Bot, Alexa Banking, Social Banking) in line with the organizational goal
- Manage P&L of Digital Banking Channels, which includes
- Managing budgets of Direct-to-Customer campaigns and internal employee programs to drive registrations of new-to-bank customers / existing customers, activation of registered customers and increasing transaction velocity & retention of active customers
- Focusing on deepening in existing customer base through cross sell / up-sell,
- Define a strong Customer Segment level and Banking relationship level strategy to drive digital portfolio to acquire, attract, engage, retain customers and potential customers
- Lead a team of product managers to create best-in-class offerings for key customer segments and user growth vertical to drive adoption of digital channels by the Bank's customers.
- Increase engagement on digital channels by increasing reach of the channels to additional customer segments, building new services & driving adoption of existing services and improve activation funnel by reducing drop offs at each stage
- Work with internal design lead and the Bank's design partner to craft user experience on channels (wireframe and visual design)
- Jointly own project delivery with internal teams and partner in project management & testing before launch of the product for customers
- Manage Quality of Digital Services (QUADS) jointly with production support team & other internal teams to ensure uptime of services on channels, reduce crashes and application not responding issues, customer complaint handling & quality of resolution within TAT and ensure app store ratings are maintained & improved
- Constantly benchmark platforms against best in class globally to create frictionless client journeys as digital infrastructure matures.
- Continuously track digital innovations in Banking and Non-Banking (relevant) space and work out suitable strategies to roll out digital innovations for the Bank
- Ownership of improving Industry Recognition of Bank's digital products and initiatives via Awards, Articles, Banking Events Participation, Seminars, etc.
- Identify key improvement areas and drive key digital transformation projects across digital channels with key stakeholders.
- Cross-functional collaboration. Work with multiple stakeholders internal (Solution development Group, IT, Product, Risk) external (vendors and partners) to drive and implement product development and changes.
EDUCATION - Essential requirement: MBA/PGDBM from Tier 1 College
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- 10 years and above total work experience
- At least 5 years of experience in managing digital products or digital channels