IndusInd Bank - Exclusive Relationship Manager - Wealth (5-10 yrs)
- Manage relationships of an existing portfolio of clients to up-sell and cross-sell different products of the bank with main focus on Wealth.
- Acquires new customers through active referrals from clients in existing portfolio and self generated leads and thereafter adds these clients to his/her existing portfolio for future cross sell.
- Implements client engagement programs with a view to ensure top of mind recall for clients in his/her portfolio.
- Easily establish relationship with customers and build a rapport.
- Relate well to different types of customers and adapt his/her style to ensure that the customer is comfortable with the Bank.
- Is able to instil confidence in the customer on providing financial advice related to investments, insurance, simple banking transactions.
- Graduate / MBA
- AMFI / Insurance certification preferred.
- Sales experience of 4-8 years
- Experience in Investment firms, brokerage, Insurance cos., banks
- Alternatively, sales experience in allied industries involving relationship management like hotels, high end time-share, large developers
- Small Entrepreneurs - DSA owners who manage customer relationships themselves