Recruitment Team at IndusInd Bank
Views:1724 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
IndusInd Bank - Digital Product Manager - Unsecured Products - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-5 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for new digital lending initiatives of the bank including new product launches, digitization of current products/processes & design future roadmap for unsecured assets products.
- Provide high-quality solutions and manage the delivery of projects through the complete lifecycle. Responsible for product development, portfolio management and Analysis including end to end ownership of life cycle for unsecured products. Monitor pricing, revenue generation, new product development, budgetary expansion and long term business planning for unsecured products
- Responsible for identifying growth opportunities through entering strategic partnership & alliances in the field of unsecured products. Identify new areas of business growth by researching industry, Banks, NBFC, Fintechs, Govt. Initiatives, and Cards Network etc.
- Responsible for conceptualizing & implementing the strategic plan to steer topline growth and bottom line delivery as per organizational goals.
- Create synergies among the ecosystem of bank & segment market opportunities & implement use-cases across bank for both ETB and NTB customers.
- Perform competition benchmarking & share insights about current market happenings & trends
- Manage the existing relationship by exploring value addition for our bank & finding ways to better engage with existing partners for e.g. deeper partner engagement by regular interactions & finding synergies
- Responsible for financial planning analysis, monitoring competitor's activities, ensuring cost control and reduction, engage in analysis related to profitability or delinquency etc. for various strategic decisions taken by SMT.
- Develop and manage the product line, define strategies to deliver Net Income in compliance with organizational goals. Develop product and ensure the competitiveness of product offering in the market wrt digital consumer loan.
Preferred skill set :
- Prior experience in Product Management in the areas of unsecured products (Personal Loan, Credit Cards) or Digital lending or alliances/product/strategy
- Deep understanding of banking products such as Credit Cards, Pre-paid cards, Wallets, Personal Loan etc.
- Sharp and innovative mind, and the ability to think independently and apply technology and digitization for banking use cases
- Ideal candidate should have 4+ year experience in Digital/Innovation vertical of banks
- Education from Tier- 1 Institutes with 4-5 years of experience