Associate Manager - Human Resources at IndusInd Bank
Views:566 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
IndusInd Bank - Associate Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (5-10 yrs)
Associate Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking
Overall Job Description:
- The candidate will be required to write good quality credit proposal, assist the Relationship Manager in operations of the existing portfolio.
- Candidate will be assisting the RM in effectively managing the portfolio of clients. Part of which is bringing aggressive growth through SANCTION & DISBURSEMENT of new to bank in the Mid Corporate segment.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Well versed with credit for note preparing and proposing & getting the case sanctioned from risk ( 500 crs - NoCap ),
- Must be thorough with disbursement process ( legal / valuation, etc. ) ,
- To deepen share of wallet for the acquired portfolio,
- Responsible for Day to Day monitoring of clients and identifying the potential value destroying assets
- Should have the ability and past experience of putting the case in front of committee for sanction,
- Should have knowledge of the local market where he / she knows the leading Mid-Market Clients,
- Ability to structure the facilities as per the client and bank's need in synergy with RM.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.