Manager Talent Acquisition at Indus Os
Views:327 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Indus OS - Manager - Sales (4-8 yrs)
Established in May 2015, Indus OS is a homebred system apps company, building India's only content and commerce platform for users to discover and consume digital content & services in the language of their choice. With a vision of digitally connecting 1 Billion Indians, Indus OS is constantly striving to adapt its existing portfolio (App Store, Minus One Screen, Keyboard, Messenger, etc) by introducing new features to enrich the user experience in their native language.
Currently, Indus OS has a user base of over 12+ Million on the back of 10+ smartphone brand partnerships with leading OEMs such as Samsung, Gionee, iTel, Micromax, Intex, Karbonn, and others. The Indus platform is available in English & 23 Indian regional languages and is intended to digitally connect the next 1 billion people in the emerging markets.
Indus App Bazaar: Indus also has its very own app market place called Indus App Bazaar with over 400,000 applications. Indus App Bazaar is India's largest indigenous app store available in 12 languages, designed to suit specific requirements of the Indian consumers. The recent partnership with Samsung will see Indus App Bazaar power Samsung's new Galaxy Apps Store in all Samsung Devices. With this partnership, we will be able to reach a user base of over 150 Million by 2021.
Indus OS in News:
Financial Express: http://bit.ly/29FDQg5
Economic Times: http://bit.ly/2ayTvD4
What we do:
To create the mobile ecosystem for the next billion smartphone users from emerging markets in their native language.
- Drive revenue growth on Indus App Bazaar by reaching out, structuring and closing app promotion deals with App Developers and Agencies.
- Prepare business model and monetization recommendations to developers.
- Identify trends of new app promotion, business opportunities and developers to engage with and develop.
- Ability to thrive with targets and manage multiple complex opportunities and projects simultaneously.
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage key account performance and client revenues.
Desired Candidate's profile:
- The role needs team players who will be responsible for scoping and on-boarding new App Developers for the Indus OS Ecosystem.
- You shall manage end to end relationship with them from on-boarding, account management, and servicing.
- Good Communication and solving puzzle problems, the conviction and drive to be an internal evangelist for the accounts, ensuring Indus OS always delivers an excellent experience for the clients.
- MBA preferred: Focus on marketing, strategy or sales is strongly preferred.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in Media/Internet Companies/Ad Agencies with immense exposure of working with App Developers.
- Solid interest and understanding of the app ecosystem and industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills with a knack for consultative selling.
- True start-up experience - no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
- The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Awesome benefits, social gatherings etc.
- Work with intelligent, fun and interesting people in a dynamic start-up environment.