HR at Indus Insights and Analytical Services Private Limited
Views:15941 Applications:3336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:922
Indus Insights - Advance Analytics Role (0-8 yrs)
Advance Analytics Role
- Indus Insights is looking for top-notch professionals for leadership & supervisory roles in Data Sciences and Analytics consulting. This is a phenomenal opportunity to use Analytics & Machine Learning to address some of the most exciting problems in fintech, banking & digital sectors.
- These positions are front-end roles, wherein you will work directly with CEOs, CMOs, CROs, and Heads of P&L and will have complete ownership for one or more projects.
- You will work alongside and lead some of the sharpest minds of the country.
- You will work with clients to better understand opportunity areas, design sophisticated predictive models & machine learning algorithms, develop business strategies using these analytical models, and then present your findings to client leadership & get organizational alignment.
- If you like the overlap of business, math, and technology, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role is tailor made for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Lead analytical thought process and delivery on projects: Lead brainstorming sessions, create analytical plan, provide guidance to junior team members, identify value creation areas, evaluate predictive models & algorithms, pressure test approaches & outcomes, be responsible for quality control
2. Own client communication and project delivery: Front-end the relationship with clients, craft the overall story, make presentations to clients, liaise with client team members, ensure smooth delivery of projects, be the go to person for one/more projects
3. Drive growth of people and of the firm: Supervise the work of others, provide career mentorship to junior team members, be involved in hiring activities, lead internal R&D projects, identify internal innovation areas
Eligibility: Minimum of 0-8 years of Core Analytics experience
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.