IndoAsian - Deputy Manager/Manager - Audit - CA (4-6 yrs)
Job Role Deputy Manager/Manager - Audit Designation/Title Deputy Manager/Manager
About the organization :
Legrand is a global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Legrands purpose is to improve life by transforming the spaces where people live, work and meet with electrical and digital infrastructure and connected solutions that are simple, innovative and sustainable. Legrand is head-quartered in Limoges, France and has over 36,000 employees across the world. Legrand has been in India since the late 1990s and follows a multi-brand strategy in the region - in addition to the Legrand brand, the Group in India owns the brands Numeric, IndoAsian, Adlec, Valrack and Raritan. Group Legrand India has a strong Sales/Commercial presence and is present in 80+ key locations, with 8 manufacturing sites.
Key Focus :
- The position shall be responsible for Audits, Financial Accounts Closing & Accounting, implementation of Systems, Policies, Procedures, Compliance Monitoring, Budgeting.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Preparing & Finalizing Indian GAAP Financials.
- Coordinating with External Auditors & Internal Auditors and with Internal Team for all Audit queries and completing them within timelines.
- Framing & implementing financial policies, procedures & instituting internal checks & controls.
- Managing monthly close of financial accounting for reporting.
- Management reporting of actual vs. budget & key operating metrics
- Support for Tax Audit /GST Audit, sharing reconciled data to Tax team.
- Reviewing TDS & TCS working and reconciliation and ensure correct is shared with Tax Team.
- Preparing & Finalizing ROC data as per Financials and coordinating with the Legal/Secretarial team
Behavioral Competencies :
- Individual Excellence Level Functional Competencies
- Performance excellence
- Customer engagement excellence
- Productivity excellence
- Initiative excellence
- People excellence
- Relationship excellence
- Process excellence
- Adaptive excellence Financial acumen
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Business acumen
- Strong hold on Ind AS and IFRS
- Keen attention to detail
- Stakeholder management
Qualifications, Role Specific Knowledge and Experience :
Qualification: Chartered Accountant / CA
Experience: 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Financial (Ind AS and IFRS) and management accounting, working in ERP Environment, Financial Management.
- Knowledge of Processes / Systems & IT, GST, Direct taxes.
- Mature in handling team.
- Good communication skills
- Having a good hands-on experience in Excel & Power point