Assistant Manager at Interglobe Aviation Ltd.
Views:280 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Indigo - Investor Relations Role (3-6 yrs)
1. Manage the shareholding data
2. Support in IndiGo Green - ESG initiative activities
3. Lead the process of preparing the Annual Report front end
4. Perform a detailed study of any successful low-cost carrier and share a White Paper for the collective benefit of the team
5. Evaluate the performance of other non-listed airlines from their ROC filings and bring valuable insights to the overall competition benchmarking exercise (point C below)
6. Identify best practices of IR function which can be adopted at IndiGo
7. Analyze DGCA data on monthly basis (including passenger and Cargo data) and summer and winter schedule analysis as and when they are prepared
Quarterly IR Activities:
- Participate in quarterly result-related activities. Some of the key activities include the preparation of a quarterly investor deck
- Bring new insights and develop a robust competition benchmarking methodology and framework.
- Custodian for all operational and shareholding metrics; End to end management of IR section of the website.
- Support CEO CFO and IR head with ad-hoc analysis.