Senior Executive - HR at Indifi
Views:1960 Applications:524 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
Indifi - Data Scientist (2-5 yrs)
The ideal candidate must have :
- Advanced understanding of statistical analysis, ability to apply analytics in all aspects of the business - risk, marketing, process, etc.
- Credit risk modeling for underwriting and portfolio monitoring using traditional and alternate data sources.
- Preferred experience in banking, payments, B2B Lending space
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus
- Experience with building insights using varied/alternate data sources
- Actively collaborate with the technology team, product management, operations teams, and other stakeholders.
- Move seamlessly between business problems and coding.
- Present complicated analytical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Work with very large data sets residing in different data stores in the disparate format
- Readiness to work in a highly results-oriented and fast-changing landscape in a fintech start-up.
- B-tech/BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, or other technical fields. Advanced degrees preferred.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in the Banking / NBFC domain.
Technical skills required:
- Fluency with R, python, and commonly used machine learning frameworks.
- Build key data sets to empower insights, Spark, SQL, MySQL, SAS, and distributed computing.
Company Profile :
- Indifi Technologies is an enabler of micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME) financing in India, Indifi Technologies, while maintaining its focus on MSME businesses, intends to direct the investments towards furthering its products and technology.
- With a 350 BUSD debt financing Gap, in India's MSME segment, Indifi brings in a technology platform that will aggregate the lenders and identify the needs and work with partners to fulfill to enable the small businesses to have greater access to low-cost debt. Apart from being a marketplace for lenders and SME borrowers, Indifi also provides finance to SMEs that have not been able to fulfill their financial needs. Indifi currently provides loans in the range of Rs. 1 to Rs. 40 L, with average loan size being in the range of Rs. 5 L. The Company has already provided about 1500 loans and credit performance is better than the industry average.
- Indifi Technologies strives to differentiate by going deeper into segments rather than spread horizontally across segments.
- They have already tied up with an online travel company (Makemytrip.com), a cab aggregator, and an e-commerce company to access their database of SMEs. Indifi is a unique platform that combines smart data analytics and strategic partnerships with supply and distribution chain aggregators in a one-stop solution, revolutionizing the way lenders reach and underwrite credit to MSMEs. Lenders such as Edelweiss, Lending kart, and Capital First are already on its platform.
With strong leaders like Alok Mittal and Siddharth Mahanot, Indifi has raised a total of $36M with the latest series C round of $21M led by UK government-owned development finance institution CDC Group. Existing investors including Accel, Elevar Equity, Omidyar Networks, and Flourish Ventures participated in the round.