HR at Indiana Group
Views:1140 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Indiana Group - Branch Manager (15-20 yrs)
The position will be responsible for ensuring achievement of monthly and annual sales target, increasing the domestic client base and expanding the reach geographically as well by ensuring that company is on the approved vendor list of the leading contractors, consultants and end clients.
Key Deliverables -
1. Ensure achievement of monthly and annual sales target for defined territory and also focus on the bottom line growth.
2. Identify and meet potential contractors, consultants and clients and ensure that the company is on their approved vendor list.
3. Oversee the performance of sales team and provide necessary guidance and support
4. Develop and implement new sales initiatives/strategies for business growth and profitability.
5. Provide excellent service and ensure customer satisfaction is achieved to build business.
6. Represent company brand in sales conferences and exhibitions.
7. Conduct customer satisfaction survey and ensure to provide excellent service to build business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.