Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:3175 Applications:799 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Talent Acquisition Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/XLRI (3-8 yrs)
About the Job:
I-PAC is looking for ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Managers to join our team and help us drive top talent to our company via innovative candidate attraction strategies. As a TA Manager, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring, and retaining talented candidates. You will be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
Talent Acquisition: Lead Talent Acquisition across levels with a dedicated focus and plan for diversity hiring. Responsible for recruitment and allocations across the teams, and coordinate with different verticals to manage the full ecosystem of resources, and effective development of an organization's human resources.
1) Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
2) Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
3) Develop the company's policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
4) Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
5) Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
6) Developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
7) Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
8) Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Human Resource Management: Support the seamless service to employees across offices on all operational elements (e.g. Recruitment, team management, payroll, induction, appraisals, etc) while escalating to appropriate teams as needed.
- HR Strategies & Policy Creation: Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall organization strategy. Handle all employee grievances and suggestions with a 360-degree view and with long term policy design and its impact in mind. Lead the way in implementing change initiatives related to culture, performance, recognition and policies.
- Employee Relations: Build and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organisation. Plan for the future of their workplaces, identifying potential threats and opportunities for attracting and retaining top talent, as well as ways to make positive changes to their organization's culture.
- Employee Performance Management: Implement an effective Performance Management System with a view to increasing the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the Organizations performance.
- 3 to 8 years of work experience in the recruitment field
- Must be an MBA graduate from a top-tier institute (IIMs, ISB, MDI, XLRI)
- Must have handled the end to end responsibilities of HRD
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that require sound decision-making
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
Location to change post probation : Kolkata - Applicants should be flexible to move
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.