Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1701 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Indian Political Action Committee - Strategic Research & Insights Role (1-6 yrs)
Strategic Research & Insights
About the Job:
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make meaningful contribution to political affairs and governance of the country, without necessarily being part of a political party. Started as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) in 2013, I-PAC has brought some of the best minds from diverse academic and professional backgrounds together and provided them with a unique opportunity to become a part of the election process and influence policy making in India. I-PAC works with visionary leaders with a proven track record. In the process, the group helps them set a citizen-centric agenda and partners with them to conceptualize & implement the most effective methods of taking it to the public and gathering mass support.
The Strategic Research and Insights (SRI) team-member role at I-PAC is designed for highly qualified and motivated individuals skilled from backgrounds such as economics, education, public policy, management, consulting, development and social sector. To be competitive, candidates need to demonstrate a commitment to excel in a dynamic working environment, have a proven academic and professional track record, leadership capabilities. The candidate must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, solve complex problems on an everyday basis, and the tenacity to survive tight deadlines.
- Solve complex unstructured problems on a real-time basis with tangible impact on governance and politics
- Design innovative outreach campaigns and analyze of crucial pieces of information from various sources in order to drive the overall campaign strategy and narrative
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously with an understanding of social/political dynamics of the on-going projects and design strategies within short deadlines
- Draft publications and presentations that summarize and synthesize the policy implications based on primary and secondary research
- Track government policy announcements and significant policy events with political implications on a regular basis to provide periodic updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelors and Masters degree in management/ public policy/ economics/ social sciences or equivalent degree from premier institutes preferred
- 1-6 years of experience working in management consulting, corporate strategy, public policy consulting or think tank research role
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools for the creation of analyses reports and presentations
- Proficient in research tools and resources, for in-depth secondary research
- Should be able to read/write/speak Tamil
- Ability to contextualize public policy from a political standpoint
- Individuals with strong interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Full-time opportunity with immediate joining at Chennai.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.