Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:4853 Applications:754 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:261
Indian Political Action Committee - Strategic Research & Insights (1-6 yrs)
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make meaningful contributions to political affairs and governance of the country, without necessarily being part of a political party. I-PAC works with visionary leaders with a proven track record. In the process, the group helps them set a citizen centric agenda and partners with them to conceptualize & implement the most effective methods of taking it to the public and gathering mass support.
The Strategic Research and Insights (SRI) team-member role at I-PAC is designed for highly qualified and motivated individuals from backgrounds such as economics, education, public policy, governance, management consulting, development and social impact. To be competitive, candidates need to demonstrate a commitment to excel in a dynamic working environment, have a proven academic and professional track record and leadership capabilities.
- Solve complex unstructured problems on a real-time basis with tangible impact on governance & politics
- Create publications for political communication, reports, presentations and policy documents that summarize and synthesize information based on robust primary and secondary research
- Conceptualize and conduct landscape studies and analyze data from various sources to drive the overall campaign strategy and narrative
- Track government policy announcements and significant legislative events with political implications on a regular basis to provide periodic updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in Public policy/ Economics/Management/Social sciences or equivalent degree from premier institutes preferred
- Should have 1-6 years of experience working in Management Consulting, Corporate Strategy, Public policy consulting, Think tanks or research roles
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools for the creation of analyses, reports and presentations
- Proficient in research design, methods and tools to produce deliverables with tight deadlines
- Ability to contextualize intersectional policy matters from a political standpoint
- Ability to conduct quantitative data analysis and modeling
- Fluency to read and write and speak in English and Hindi or Local Language
Location: Pan India (Should be open to travel as per project requirements)
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.