Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:223 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Media Specialist - Bihar State (1-6 yrs)
About I-PAC :
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is India's first & largest cross-party political advocacy group, widely credited to have revolutionized election campaigning in India.
I-PAC is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make a
meaningful contribution to political affairs, grassroot development and governance of the country
without necessarily being part of a political party. Started as Citizens for Accountable Governance
(CAG) in 2013, I-PAC has brought together some of the best minds from diverse academic and professional backgrounds and has provided them with a unique opportunity to closely engage in the election process and influence policymaking in India.
For more information on I-PAC, please visit - https://www.indianpac.com
About the Role :
The Media Team at I-PAC has set a benchmark for its standard of excellence, by working with the journalists' network at the state and national level. The team is a platform for candidates to work with the essence of professional media knowledge. The candidate must be able to thrive in tight deadlines and should possess the skill of rhetorical engagement. The candidate must be a team player, and be able to adjust to diverse environments.
Job Responsibilities :
- Liaising with journalists, forge healthy relationships with media houses & key influencers and manage critical situations like unforeseen incidents, fake news and negative coverage
- Ability to research and draft press releases and suggest speech inputs
- Understand the political dynamics of the project with the readiness to be on the field and coordinate with the ground team
- Arrange press conferences and media events to propagate at the national and local levels
Minimum Qualifications :
- Masters degree in Journalism, Mass Communication from premier institutions
- Proficiency in drafting documents and Microsoft Office
- Established relationship with the State/ National journalists
- Team player with good presentation and networking skills along with the ability to proactively identify issues
Preferred Qualifications :
- Must be ready to work round the clock and shorter and tight deadlines
- Work experience / Internship experience in the current media industry
- Must have proficiency in Hindi and English
Location: Base location is Patna (Candidates must be willing to travel as per project requirement)
To apply, click the link below.
We are looking for professionals who can preferably join within 30 days from the day of selection
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well