Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1049 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Indian Political Action Committee - Lead - Human Resources (5-10 yrs)
About the Job:
I-PAC is looking for an ambitious and self-driven professional to join its HR team. The professional will be responsible to manage end-to-end Human Resources of the entire organization by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. The professional shall also be responsible to coordinate with various teams across locations to ensure smooth business continuity.
- Establish human resources objectives in line with organization's objectives and contribute information, analysis, the recommendation to the organization's strategic thinking and direction
- Partner with leadership to effectively architect, scale and develop HR processes, policies and programs to cater to the needs of a rapidly growing and changing organization
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, life cycle management, training and development and employee relations.
- Manage organizational change projects with a hands-on approach and plan for the future of workplaces across locations
- Implement programs to nurture a positive organizational culture, learning and leadership among all employees
- Coordinate with Team Leads and Operations Team to smoothly complete the process of changes in team mapping, project mapping and employee movement across offices
- Design, implement and manage performance based evaluation tools and strategies for employee appreciation and retention
- 5 to 10 years of work experience in the Human Resources field
- Must have handled HR Operations for minimum 300 employees
- Must be an MBA graduate from a top-tier institute
- Must have handled the end-to-end responsibilities of HRD
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR-related policies
- Proven business acumen, project management, communication, presentation, conflict management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Location: Kolkata (Shall be open to travel as per business requirement)
To complete the application, click the link below which will re-direct you to our website:
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.