Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:149 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Field Coordinator (3-7 yrs)
The Field Coordinator role at I-PAC is designed for highly qualified and motivated individuals from backgrounds like operations, business development, consulting among others. To be competitive, candidates needs have clarity of thought, quick thinking and eagerness to excel in a demanding work environment. The candidate must have the ability to solve complex problems on an everyday basis, and the tenacity to survive tight deadlines.
- Coordination - Liaison between large teams spread across Tamil Nadu and central teams to track daily campaign updates and measure the performance of each team to ensure everyone is on task
- Data Analysis - Handle large sets of data with reasonable proficiency to draw key insights necessary for effective campaign implementation
- Documentation - Generate client-ready daily, weekly and periodical reports about the ongoing campaigns with minimal supervision
- Reporting - Ability to work collaboratively across teams to gain insights and present it cohesively to senior management. Strong presentation skills are also required
- Communication - Manage communication between various teams and senior management on various projects and tasks
- Strong academic record with graduation/post-graduation from a top-tier institution
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools for the creation of reports and presentations
- Possess analytical aptitude, general awareness about Tamil Nadu state and its politics
- Individuals with proven experience in cooperating with project managers for the delivery of projects
- Excellent language proficiency in Tamil (read/write/speak)
- Must possess good analytical skills and the ability to translate raw information into actionable insights, strategies and initiatives for key stakeholders
- Individuals with strong interpersonal skills and able to thrive in a collaborative environment Full-time opportunity with immediate joining at Chennai.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.