Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2412 Applications:522 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - District Digital Coordinator - Digital Network Team (2-3 yrs)
About the Job :
I-PAC is looking to hire District Digital Coordinators for the Digital Network team, who can take up the challenge to enhance the organization's digital network by working at district levels to ensure consistency through all social media channels, also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong web presence in the assigned district.
Job Responsibilities :
Social Media :
- Working in coordination with the party's political leadership, IT and media resources to expand digital outreach across the district as a member of District IT Resource Group.
- Building a coordination channel with the media network in the assigned district and organizing periodic press meets
for the party leaders and members.
Digital Media Properties :
- Managing and running digital media properties at the district level during the campaign.
- Establish our campaign presence to boost brand awareness.
- Digital coordinators are responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the Social Media strategy to increase campaign awareness.
- Setting up and optimizing campaign pages on various social media platforms.
Political Liaison for Social Media :
- Keep up with all political developments on district and assembly levels. Proactively and independently manage
the entire district in coordination with the party leaders in the assigned district.
Network Management :
- Handle large-scale teams with exceptional team management skills.
- Work closely with local social media influencers and content creators to get traction on local issues.
- Also, mentor and guide district and assembly constituency team members and motivate them to achieve their goals.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in Social Media management
- Must be a graduate or post-graduate from a Tier-1 Institute (IIT/IIM) or equivalent.
- In addition to English, must be proficient in the Bengali language (Read, Write &Speak)
Preferred Qualifications :
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaign.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and CRM software
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal)skills
- Hands-on experience of photo, video and text editing tools.
Location : Assigned district
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.