Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:628 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Digital Communication Analyst (2-5 yrs)
As a part of I-PAC's Digital Team, you will be required to conceptualize, strategize, implement, innovative social media campaigns across all platforms like Facebook, Google, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc. To be competitive, candidates need to demonstrate a commitment to excel in a dynamic working environment, have a proven academic and professional track record, leadership capabilities.
- Manage and design digital campaigns on a massive scale and engage millions of people through
- Content creation for campaign pages, banners, and other social media assets as needed through primary and secondary research
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Collaborate with various units like Research, Video, Content, and Marketing to conceptualize and disseminate information
- Liaison with field teams to ensure complete synchronization between field activity and digital operations
- Keep up with all political developments and suggest campaign interventions as and when required
Collaborate with different teams to execute special digital engagement features that make them & their work more accessible and relevant to digital audiences.
- Graduate degree from premier institutes
- Professionals with minimum 2 years of experience in managing digital campaigns and content creation
- Proficiency in English & Hindi is required
- Willingness to travel extensively and long working hours
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinking
- Master's Degree in Mass communication
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, etc.
- Experience with visual communication principles