Senior Executive at IndiaMART
Views:3304 Applications:380 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:260
IndiaMART - Operations Manager - Customer Service (2-5 yrs)
About IndiaMART :
- IndiaMART is India's largest online marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals.
- Founded in 1996, the company's mission is - to make doing business easy.
- 3.2 Crore Buyers - 26 Lakh Suppliers - 4.2 Crore Products
IndiaMART for Buyers :
- Convenience of connecting with sellers anytime, anywhere - Wider marketplace with a range of products and suppliers - One-stop- shop for all requirements
IndiaMART for Suppliers :
- Enhanced business visibility - Access to buyers from across the globe - Increased credibility for your brand
- IndiaMART has over 3600 employees located across 65+ offices in the country, and with customers spanning across 200 nations. Its existing investors include Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital.
- Awards & Achievements - Board Members - Advisors & Observers - Management Team
Skills Required :
- Lead Cross Functional Team
- Defining Product Road Map
- Good technical knowledge
- Good Interpersonal Skills/Leadership skills
- Critical thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing and Team Work
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage customer operations solving customer tickets and Queries
- Researching and understanding product and product categories
- Designing category structures to enhance user experience
- Sharing feedback for SEO improvement
- Identifying the broken business processes
- Management of productivity and quality
- Enhance and optimise the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Ideate new product strategies, plan and execute it efficiently
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Preferably a BTech/MBA with 2-4 years of experience
- B.tech (IT/CS) along with knowledge of Machine learning will get preference.
Salary : No bar for deserving candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.