Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at IndiaMART InterMESH Limited
Views:4635 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
IndiaMART - Assistant Product Manager (0-1 yrs)
About the company:
- IndiaMART is India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company's mission is - to make doing business easy- .
- IndiaMART offers a platform to 5.98 Crore buyers to search from over 5.01 crore products and get connected with over 47 lakh reliable and competitive suppliers. IndiaMART has been the proud recipient of the Red Herring 100 Asia Award in 2008, as one of the top promising Asian companies driving the future of technology. Led by innovation and backed by experience, the company introduced a pioneering service in 2012 called Buy Leads. The commitment to bring affordable and low cost solutions to the SMEs laid the foundation for this low cost solution, which was bestowed with the Manthan Award in 2013 under the - E business and Financial Inclusion- Category. IndiaMART has over 2500 employees located across 76 offices in the country.
We look forward to having you as a part of the team.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and roadmap, and creating internal buy-in
2. Working with the self owned development team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule
3. Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the team's ability to meet goals
4. Defining and scoping projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritized requirements
5. Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight
6. Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of tradeoffs and impact
7. Driving user work flow on user experience, review and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources.
8. Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment which requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, consensus building among various verticals
within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
9. Don't have to write code, but need to be technical enough to understand pseudo code, interpret algorithms, run simple DB queries to generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation to facilitate decision-making.
B.Tech and MBA (Preferred B.Tech with CS/IT/ECE as specialization)
1. Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
2. Competency in MS Office especially Excel with good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
3. Deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience (e.g. technology, user behavior) and variances within Indian markets
4. Strong business acumen.