HR at IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
Views:734 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
IndiaMART - Assistant Manager/Manager - Product Management (0-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Manager - Product Management - IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
IndiaMART is India's largest online marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals.
Founded in 1996, the company's mission is 'to make doing business easy. Keeping this mission in mind, we come up with appropriate initiatives from time to time. Recently, we announced our entry into the fintech space.
IndiaMART has more than 6Mn sellers and 135Mn buyers registered on the platform. The company has a strong team of around 3500 employees with 80 branches across India.
- We are looking for a Product Manager to organize our seller process functions and Sales Enablement in a simplified manner with more efficiency and accuracy.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Identifying the process gaps, process re-engineering of Seller Ecosystem
- Analyze, Aggregate, and Enrichment of Free Sellers at IndiaMART
- Seller Activation and Marketing - Offline & Online
- Sales Funnel & Data Creation/Segmentation Tracking and Improvement
- Sales Enablement Technology and Go to Market Support
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability, and customer delight
- Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of the Impact
- Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment which requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, and consensus building among various verticals within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
Skill Sets / Requirements:
- Write and run SQL DB queries to generate reports, and analysis of data/data interpretation to facilitate decision-making
- Competency in MS Office especially Excel, R, and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and to correctly apply new tools and technology.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills