Head - People Function at indiagold
Views:1044 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
indiagold - Senior Manager - Operations (3-10 yrs)
Indiagold is a financial technology company helping India meet its credit, consumption & savings needs using its favourite metal, Gold.
We are trusted by over 10 Lakh customers; we provide instant gold loans and secure gold locker services across 12 Cities. Our gold loan & locker service will soon be available all over India.
We aim to enable millions of Indian households to meet their credit, saving and investment needs by better monetising their assets. We hope to free the financially underserved from debt cycles by empowering them to build a more predictable and secure future.
More important than where you're from and what you've done is what you can deliver. We prefer quiet and assured forward motion while working together as a team.
- Ensure timely and smooth completion of loan transactions and collateral movement on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for planning & execution of all loan transactions and collateral. The concerned person will be handling the team of scheduling & release managers fleet
- Coordination with all City Heads in identifying current and future demands
- Preparing future growth plans and work directly with product/technology team
- Communicating effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless transaction flow and completion within the target TAT
- Ability to communicate with customers effectively & empathetically whenever required
- Ensuring operational excellence and policies set forth by the company are implemented on the ground and monitored to ensure 100% adherence
- Preparing quantifiable target metrics, setting KRAs & KPIs and reviewing the teams
- Analysing the operational performance using analytical tools and help in decision making
- Strong resource planning and execution skills with the ability to handle multiple projects through to completion and to manage competing priorities
Who Are We Looking For?
- Engineer + MBA, preferably from Tier 1 college
- Minimum of 3 years experience and candidate with logistics, supply chain and resource management would be preferred
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organisational abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Sheets & Metabase
Perks & Benefits
- Best place to work
- Competitive salary
- Full Medical and Accident Insurance
- Company Paid Vaccination of Employee and Family
- Different Businesses - Locker, Loan, Digital Gold
- Tremendous Growth Opportunity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.