Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:920 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
India Head - Purchasing - Automotive (15-25 yrs)
Essential responsibilities and duties
- The India Purchasing Head deploys the purchasing strategy defined at country level and is responsible for the global purchasing performance of the country.
The main missions of the role are:
- Manage the supplier panel: define and implement a supplier reduction plan consistent with Business Group orientations
- Lead the management of program purchasing, ensure the development of programs in order to achieve Quality, Cost and Delivery (QCD) objectives. Systematize the integration of expert suppliers in the pre-Requisition for Quotation Approval (RFQA) phase. Generalize the program purchasing control based on cost follow-up tools and Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) tools
- Track supplier performance: improve purchasing productivity (cost reduction, negotiation, value analysis); improve the quality delivered by suppliers
- Lead Purchasing organization management: define the objectives of the purchasing team, follow-up and help the team to achieve them, ensure the active use of e-sourcing tools and guarantee the deployment of best practices
- Lead the purchasing off shoring activity in support of others regions.
Minimum Education Level: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Business.
Nice to have: Professional Purchasing Qualification
- Minimum 10 to 15 years experience in Purchasing in an industrial environment
- Proven experience in a management role including a remote management experience
- Nice to have: Previous International Assignment
Skills and competencies:
- Broad and comprehensive understanding of theories and practices in purchasing discipline
- Deep understanding of business practices, market dynamics and trends
- Good financial knowledge
- Customer and Results orientation
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization
- Excellent communication skills and capability to influence and negotiate
- Strong Leadership and management skills: proven ability to establish, develop, lead and coach a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.