Indegene - Senior Project Associate (2-5 yrs)
Job Description for Senior Project Associate
- Understand project scope, goals and deliverables of the Project.
- Effectively communicate project requirements to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion by identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path.
- Should have knowledge on budgeting and costing, and experience on working on proposals and client pitches.
- Help project team to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Qualification - MBA
- Around 2 to 4 years of experience in Project Coordination/Project management
- Experience in Project Management tools, familiar in MS office, working knowledge of latest technologies.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication / presentation skills
- Passion for networking and updating with the latest technology developments
- Strong Excel skills and data analysis/reporting capabilities
- Preferably Life-science organization experience would be an added advantage.