Indegene - Operations/Account Management - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-19 yrs)
Job Summary : As an Operations manager you will be responsible to manage the delivery & operations of large engagements. Would be responsible for providing direction and driving high client satisfaction by planning and managing timely and quality deliveries. The customer team as well as Indegene members are spread across geographies (US, the EU and India). The primary mandate would be to ensure that all customer requirements are met in a cost effective, timely and compliant manner.
Client servicing & Client management:
- Develops and maintains win-win relationships and partnerships (builds formal relationships by being reliable and dependable )
- Communicate effectively between Indegene & client. Be a part of all calls and facilitate meetings with status updates and direction. This includes both oral and written
- Manage client expectations. Anticipate client-side bottlenecks in plan execution and propose solutions to clients or production teams in advance through effective communication.
- Build a good network in client location and build brand Indegene for cross-selling and upselling to grow the account. Work on presales and develop proposals for different clients and solutions
- Lead weekly review meetings with Clients, manage top line through presales and working closely with the sales team, on the assigned accounts. Achieve high degree of client satisfaction through facilitating this process
- Develops relationships with key stakeholders in client organizations. Utilizes these to create a mindshare for Indegene.
- Demonstrates ability to foster a great relationship with internal and external stakeholders by skillfully managing the expectations to achieve great client satisfaction
- Assesses how key stakeholders are likely to react to various situations. Develops unique responses based on sensitivities. Adapts presentations to the audience when speaking or presenting them accordingly
- Demonstrates ability to effectively manage conflicts with stakeholders and keep the project goals on track by creating positive win-win outcomes
- Proficient in effectively running day to day operations
- Demonstrates proficiency to define the scope, estimate, plan and monitor and review projects to closure as per the expectations.
- Ability to understand how decisions affect the bottom line, knows about general financial and accounting principles and practices that affect operations, understands the procedures of the financial management, such as: financial authority level and approval process, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, etc.
- Demonstrates proficiency in understanding client requirements, effectively communicates effort estimates, develop solutions to formulate robust winning strategy.
People Management & Team development
- Fosters employee growth by providing a supportive learning and development environment
- Demonstrates proficiency in managing large team.
- Shares experiences for constructive outcomes. Enables team members to discuss their aspirations, goals and shortcomings and develops plans to address these
- Provides honest, timely, constructive and specific feedback on performance, even if it is a hard feedback, leading to true development
Problem solving and business acumen
- Understands the problem from multiple dimensions. Solves problems in a timely fashion by generating and assessing options, evaluating implications and implementing solutions thoroughly
- Identifies and executes financial drivers of own function to enhance profitability/productivity/ market share for business growth
- Continuously seeks information from current clients and prospects to understand emerging needs and make meaningful interpretations
Desired Profile :
- Post graduate from premium B schools will be preferred
- Min 10+yrs of exp in operation management & 5+yrs of exp in client facing role
- Superior communication skills
- Should have managed large teams
- Proficient in financial concepts.
- Life science or digital experience is mandatory. Any exp in the MLR space will be an added advantage
- Ability to deal with multiple stake holders and manage client's expectations
- Ability to take initiatives with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Passion for networking and updating oneself with the latest market trends and relate it to identifying business opportunities
- Structured thinking and articulation
- Ability to manage pressure and work with multiple stakeholders