Indegene - Lead - Finance - CA/CS (2-6 yrs)
- MIS - project revenue, customer realizations, margin, staffing & utilization
- Pricing - modelling configurators, pricing decision parameters, margin analysis, RFP and contract participation
- Variance analysis - budget / forecast vs. actuals on revenue & cost, allocations & appropriations
- Budgets & Target - Financial Modelling for target and budget setting
- Forecasting - Sales forecast from CRM, Account reviews & reporting
- Perform detailed reviews of financial models.
- Manage engagements for modelling transactions (integration of mergers and acquisitions); financial feasibility of projects; corporate and debt restructuring; and corporate strategy.
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Experience in building, updating and quality check of various financial models, including project financing models, revenue and cost models, valuation models and management reporting models
- Month close activities - Revenue / deferred revenue entries & reconciliations, provisioning, cost allocations & other JVs
Experience of 2 -6 Years
- Understanding of Business Financial concepts
- Familiarity with FPA/ budgeting/ forecasting and MIS process
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts.
- Analytical skills
- Experience in handling book closures and audits
- Sound Knowledge of MS Excel
- Must have strong written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Team Player
- Work along with different teams for various activities as required by the company on various initiatives.
Educational Qualification - CA / CS